Customer Service (Insurance)
Date Listed 05/12/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
We are currently looking to recruit customer service agent for a permanent position with an insurance company based in Dublin 12 area.
To respond to all incoming telephone calls in a polite and efficient manner to ensure the highest level of customer service in line with the company standards.
Hours of work:
Shifts based on a 35 hour week – between the hours of Monday to Friday 08.00 – 20.00, Saturday 09.00 – 19.00 and Sunday 10.00 – 18.00 (Working 1 weekend out of 6).
- To answer incoming customer queries;
- To provide the caller with all relevant information and services;
- To dispatch assistance work to the appropriate network contractors or recovery agents;
- To make follow up telephone calls on all property assistance cases to establish customer satisfaction;
- Make follow up telephone calls to the recovery agents to confirm fault and outcome before closing all motor assistance files;
- To ensure that all client information is simultaneously entered onto the database;
- To handle claims notifications and out of hour customer service calls for Corporate clients and their customers.
- To perform such administrative tasks as appropriate to your files/calls;
- To inform the Supervisor/Manager of any calls that may become problematic;
- To carry out additional duties and ad hoc projects as requested by the Supervisor/Manager.
- Training will be provided for the first 3 months.
Suitable candidate should have following:
- Good standard of general education;
- Successfully completed Leaving Certificate;
- 1 to 2 years customer service experience, preferably in an office environment;
- Experience of working in a quality customer service environment;
- PC Literate;
- Excellent telephone manner;
- Good typing skills;
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely.
Salary basic €24K + Bonus + health insurance – OTE €27K.
Ref. No.: 17145