Customs Clearance Clerk Imports/Exports - Full Time Permanent - Dublin North
Date Listed 29/06/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
To provide an efficient and effective Customs Clearance Service, ensuring administration procedures are carried out in line with Revenue and Company standards.
The suitable candidate will have….
- Minimum 2/3 years’ experience in an Import/Export Clerk role
- Strong knowledge of classification of goods
- Relevant experience in a similar industry desirable
- Ability to work under pressure and on their own initiative
- Ability to prioritise clearances
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) and administrative skills
- Excellent PC literacy and keyboard skills required
The suitable candidate must have….
- Excellent telephone technique
- Excellent communications skills
- Good IT skills (MS Office, Lotus)Import /Export knowledge
- Proven ability in verbal and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to providing an excellent service to all customers
- Team player, able to participate and bring ideas to the team
- Willingness to learn
The suitable candidate ideally will have….
- Previous Experience in Parcels/Distribution Industry
- A positive and flexible attitude, be open to change, be self-motivated & proactive and be confident
- and self-assured
The salary for this role is negotiable but ranges at €30k DOE.