French Travel Consultant Team lead
Date Listed 16/02/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
French Travel Consultant - Team Lead
Our client is a global BPO provider located in Santry, Dublin who are searching for a team leader to join their expanding team.
The ideal candidate will have experience with managing a team of Travel Consultants and have excellent working knowledge of a Travel GDS System such as Amadeus, Galileo, Worldspan or Sabre.
· Manage the operational requirements of the client on a daily basis and ensure that the goals for the team are met, including service level/availability and customer satisfaction.
· Monitor call and email volumes and quality to effectively support business customers and develop valuable long-lasting relationships.
· Manage labour and non-labour costs to ensure business profitability at the gross margin level.
· Ensure the establishment of achievable goals by effectively increasing the sales, communication, and customer service skills of all direct reports.
· Provide guidance for a successful career path in cooperation with Human Resources and participate in the recruitment process of new employees.
· Identify employee training needs, assist with specific training projects and deliver soft-skills training.
· Coach the Mentors on a regular basis to ensure call coaching and one on ones are conducted in such a way that the Travel Consultants are motivated to improve performance
· Coach the Travel Consultants on a regular basis to ensure the productivity and motivation in the team.
· Conduct monthly team meetings with direct reports to ensure effective communication of relevant information and act as an open forum for input from all direct reports.
· Resolve personnel issues in a professional and timely manner, as well as implementing disciplinary actions in accordance with company policy and ensure consistency.
· Identify and develop departmental procedures and standards and assure compliance.
· Complete status changes, departures and weekly timesheets for all direct reports.
· Complete special projects as assigned and improve current process.
Personal Success Profile:
· Demonstrates superior oral and written communication skills in English, with excellent interpersonal skills.
Native level of French
· 3 - 5 years’ relevant experience in a Travel Consultant management support function (preferably in a contact center) with excellent working knowledge of a Travel GDS System (ideally Amadeus).
· Strong problem solving, organisational and decision-making skills with the ability to drive results.
· Knowledge of contact services industry and best practices.
· Knowledge of PC applications such as MS Office with strong experience in a multi-system environment.
· Ability to work in a time critical environment.
· You have a good understanding of sales including up selling and cross selling and ideally have worked in a call center environment for at least 2 years.
· Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes.
· Ability to work varied shift support hours (also weekends / evenings) and available fulltime
What We Offer You:
· Competitive annual salary
· 20 days annual holiday + 9 statutory days entitlement
· Discount website with various offers against high street brands and Dublin restaurants
· Free parking and on-site canteen
· Excellent company benefits including pension, life assurance, VHI medical plan and discounted phone plan to name a few