Portuguese Technical Support Specialist - Prague
Date Listed 17/07/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Duties and Tasks/Essential Functions:
· Deliver service and support to end-users via ticketing system, live chat and phone calls;
· Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, issues, and requests;
· Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms;
· Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues;
· Research required information using available resources;
· Follow standard processes and procedures;
· Identify and escalate priority issues per customer specifications;
· Redirect problems to appropriate resource;
· Accurately process and record call transactions using a ticketing system and process;
· Follow up and make scheduled communications via ticket/ call backs etc. to customers where necessary;
· Stay current with system information, changes and updates;
· Flexibility in the working hours – ability to work during Czech Public holidays and occasionally on weekends (1 time per months, 4 hours in total)
Skill and Knowledge Qualifications:
· Ability to communicate clearly and accurately (face-to-face, email, phone);
· Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
· Willingness to co-operate with others and work to the greater good;
· Multi-tasking capabilities, able to work under pressure and in a dynamic environment;
· IT background (networks, OS, databases) and/or application support experience is not mandatory, but would be a huge benefit
· Exemplary Attendance and Punctuality
· Maintains effectiveness when experiencing major changes in personal work tasks or work environment; adjusts effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
· Focuses and guides self and team members in accomplishing work objectives.
· Interacts with others in a way that gives them confidence in one’s intentions and those of the organization.
· Clearly conveys and receives information and ideas, through a variety of media, to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience, helping them understand and retain the message, and permitting response and feedback from the listener.
· Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
· Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; compares data from different sources to draw conclusions; uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; and takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
· Deals effectively with others in antagonistic situations, using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict.