Spanish fluent B2B Customer Service Representative
- Date Listed25/06/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Spanish B2B Customer Service Representative
- Manage the orders from customers (entering in the system, checking pricing, date of delivery,etc.)
- Reply to the inquiries from customers (Key Accounts, Private retailers) and sales representatives on goods (stock availability, expected delivery date and client’s order status in accordance with the Logistic department)
- Coordinate operational market activities for the assigned market effectively using all available resources, verifying progress and intervening in a timely manner when obstacles arise in keeping with agreed deadlines and commercial requirements
- Ensure that the deliveries to the customer meet the criteria of the company’s Key Performance Indicators.
- Keep track of the orders from reception to delivery at final destination
- Keep track of all issues related to customers’ order to the final delivery (pricing issues, product availability, miss-shipments)
- Work Closely with Distribution planning and Local Administration when issues occur at any stage of the flow (from order entry to delivery to client), in order to obtain a fast resolution and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Take care of any urgencies that may be received from customers in a swift manner to ensure that the deadline is respected and therefore customer satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Keep track of the orders from reception to delivery at final destination, ensuring that the deliveries to the customer meet the criteria of the company’s Key Performance Indicators, budget and central instruction.
Qualifications / Professional Capabilities
- Fluent/Native English and Native Spanish level
- MS Office – in particular Excel
- Knowledge of SAP
- Attention to detail
- Customer Orientation
Salary: 26-32K p/year
Add to Watchlist