- Date Listed15/10/2020
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Our client is looking for an experienced Telephonist for their Hospital in Dublin 15. The switchboard operator is responsible for all telephone calls received from internal and external clients. This is a temporary, part time position 3-4 days over 6-8 weeks, which can include night shifts, weekends and bank holidays.
If you are an experienced or telephone operator then this may be the job for you, click Apply and send in your CV or call 01-878 3335 for more information.
Job Title: Switchboard Operator Location: Dublin 15 Salary: 13.44 Hours: Part time 3-4 days Reporting to: Telephonist Supervisor or officer
- We offer excellent pay rates
- We will provide uniforms, up-skilling and CPD
- We work with 60 clients across Dublin so you’ll get the opportunity to build experience in different healthcare facilities
- Proven experience in operating a telephone switchboard
- Experience in operating a large PABX
- Knowledge of Microsoft office and general computer skills
- Operation of Telephone switchboard
- General administrative duties
- Provide a high quality of service when dealing with staff and the public
- Work a variety of shift patterns
- Ensure rotas, phone lists and other relevant lists are kept up to date within the office.
- Ensure the switch board, extensions, paging system and IT system and other relevant systems are in an effective working order and to immediately report any identified faults.
- Legible and accurate recording of appropriate information
- Maintain an organised and efficient work environment.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.