Travel & Expense Analyst with French - D24
Date Listed 15/06/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Our client is an international company focused on providing a range of International VAT and Travel and Expense (T&E) compliance and consulting services to over 15,000 clients worldwide.
€21,000 per year, Permanent Full-Time
Please note the following essential requirement for this role, full training will be provided:
•Fluency in both French and English required
The purpose of this job is to process the travel and entertainment expenses we receive from the employees of our clients and audit these reports to ensure that they comply with the clients global and local travel policies, to amend incorrect claims, to raise queries on non-compliant expenses and to action solutions we receive back from the employees.
As an Analyst, you will be required to communicate directly with client employees, to notify them of non-compliance and the resolution required. You will be required to manage the queries raised and ensure responses are received according to agreed service levels. Training will be provided.
You will also be responsible for meeting customer service levels and maintaining the quality standards established by the company for confidential data capture of the clients T&E expense data and at all times, to protect and satisfy the clients interests.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Carry out checks between expenses reported and receipts received.
- Carry out compliance checks against the Global and Local Travel policies of our clients
- Make adjustments to the expense claims as necessary and inform the employee of these changes
- Raise queries about expenses that do not comply with policy, to the employee by email, and resolve these queries once the employee has provided the necessary information.
- Meet and exceed agreed productivity and quality targets.
- Maintain the utmost confidentiality regarding data contained on the Clients invoices
- The successful applicant will be expected to meet,Daily, weekly and monthly team targets
- Individual performance objectives
- Minimum requirement of a leaving certificate or equivalent qualification.
- Fluency in French and English essential.
- Excellent PC skills
- Training will be provided