Customer Care Corporate Clients (Call Centre)
- Date Listed17/06/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeContract
As a corporate client care assistant you will be dealing with a variety of clients over the phone to answer any queries they may have or resolve any issues raised, while maintaining a high level of customer service.
Job Title: Corporate Client Care
Industry: Customer Care
Contract Duration: 6 Month
- Deal with new and existing customers over the phone.
- Provide advice, information, and assistance on products and services.
- Make sure all calls are answered promptly and professionally.
- Work hard to achieve KPIs in all areas.
- Research required information for customers using required resources.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in delivering customer care to a high standard.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Call centre experience
- Retail experience
- Customer service experience
- Clear communication skills
- Problem solving aptitude
- Interpersonal skills
- Initiative driven
* Please note you must have previous customer care experience.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.