Hands-free kit. 

€55
Post an ad like this for FREE!
  • Date Listed21/04/2021
  • Location
  • For Sale ByOwner
Parrot CK3100 Hands-free bluetooth kit. Never used - box unopened.


Gumtree User(More ads from this seller)
User since wrz 2018
3Published
1Active
    By clicking "Send" you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Notice and agree to receive newsletters and promo offers from us.
    Add to Watchlist
     Safety Tips - Your safety is important to us and we believe that you can stay safe. Learn MoreReport this ad
    Seskin, Bantry, Co. Cork
    You might be interested in these similar ads
    DPF - Turbocharger - Turbo Parts in Cork, preview image
    DPF - Turbocharger - Turbo Parts
    €250
    DUBLIN - CORK - LIMERICK - GALWAY - WEXFORD - MONAGHAN - MEATH - LOUTH - KERRY - DONEGAL - ROSCOMMON - KILKENNY - CARLOW - WATERFORD - CLARE - KILDARE - WICKLOW - LAOIS - CAVAN - SLIGO - MAYO - LONGFORD - BELFAST - NEWRY OUR TURBO SERVICE INCLUDES: Turbocharger diagnostic Turbocharger cleaning Dpf cleaning Airflow correction with VNT test machine Standard repair Complete repair Full warr ...
    Turbo Turbocharger in Cork, preview image
    Turbo Turbocharger
    Contact for Price
    Dear Customer! TurboDirect LTD is a dedicated company specializing in re-manufacturing of turbochargers and supplying genuine brand new turbo units. We stock turbos for road cars, vans, boats, heavy machinery, tractors, trucks and performance turbos. With almost 10 years of experience in this area, we would like to offer you co-operation which includes professional customer service, high qual ...
    VW Amarok Left Hand Side - Passenger Mirror in Cork, preview image
    VW Amarok Left Hand Side - Passenger Mirror
    €15
    Used but in very good condition, original. Think also fits VW Transporter T5.
    15” Caddy wheels and tyres  in Cork, preview image
    15” Caddy wheels and tyres
    €80
    4 15" Caddy Steel wheels with 4 VW centre Caps. The 4 wheels are in perfect condition, no damage to any of the rims , a bit of a cleaning and a bit of sliver paint and there as good as new. Fitted with 4 Hankook 195/65/15 tyres. 2 of the tyres are 70% and the other 2 are 30% as shown on pictures. Only sold as complete set of 4. €80 for the Lot
    Ferno Pegasus Stretcher With Mounting Locking Plates  in Cork, preview image
    Ferno Pegasus Stretcher With Mounting Locking Plates
    €1,000
    Very Good Condition Fully Operational Mounting Bolts included Ferno Harness Included Head Support Included Locking plates and stretcher Included- Not sold Separately
    turbochargers  and actuators in Cork, preview image
    turbochargers and actuators
    Contact for Price
    www.osturbo.iewe can supply new and reconditioned turbochargers, cars ,tractors, excavators marine, etc with 12 mth warranty, all our parts are sourced from uk manafactures
    Wheel / Firestone Tyre. in Cork, preview image
    Wheel / Firestone Tyre.
    €25
    Description 4 Lug Wheel / Tyre. Firestone Brand. Size : 185 / 60 R14
    More ads