Mazda 2.2 SkyActiv turbocharger with modified flap, as seen on the pictures.Fully re-manufactured with certified quality parts and custom rebuild flap (common problem solved). We are proud to be the only company in both UK and Ireland with this simple, but permanent solution for this particular turbocharger.TurboDirect LTD is a dedicated company specializing in re-manufacturing of turbochargers an ...
Halfords integrated rail roof bars for sale. Perfect condition. Only used a couple of times. Suitable for vehicles with integrated rails. Selling as we changed our car which doesn't have integrated rails. €80.00. From whitechurch. Can meet in Blackpool.
4 15" Caddy Steel wheels with 4 VW centre Caps.
The 4 wheels are in perfect condition, no damage to any of the rims , a bit of a cleaning and a bit of sliver paint and there as good as new.
Fitted with 4 Hankook 195/65/15 tyres.
2 of the tyres are 70% and the other 2 are 30% as shown on pictures.
Only sold as complete set of 4.
€80 for the Lot