Mazda 2.2 SkyActiv turbocharger with modified flap, as seen on the pictures.Fully re-manufactured with certified quality parts and custom rebuild flap (common problem solved). We are proud to be the only company in both UK and Ireland with this simple, but permanent solution for this particular turbocharger.TurboDirect LTD is a dedicated company specializing in re-manufacturing of turbochargers an ...
ABS,Air conditioning,Body colour power door mirrors ; heated,Brake assist system,Cloth and cloth seat upholstery,Cup holders for front seats,Driver and passenger vanity mirror,Driver seat: individual type, passenger seat: individual type,Electronic traction control,Front and rear electric windows with one-touch on two windows,Front reading lights,Halogen headlights,Isofix preparation,Perfor ...
4 15" Caddy Steel wheels with 4 VW centre Caps.
The 4 wheels are in perfect condition, no damage to any of the rims , a bit of a cleaning and a bit of sliver paint and there as good as new.
Fitted with 4 Hankook 195/65/15 tyres.
2 of the tyres are 70% and the other 2 are 30% as shown on pictures.
Only sold as complete set of 4.
€80 for the Lot