SOLD SOLD SOLD - 2003 Toyota Previa D4D 7 Seater MPV - SOLD SOLD SOLD
Date Listed 18/01/2018
For Sale By Owner
Body Type Minivan/Van
Fuel Type Diesel
** Price dropped for quick sale **
My wonderful 2003 Toyota Previa 7 seater (individual reclining seats) D4D 2.0 Diesel. It has served my family excellent. However, as a family of 7 it could no longer suit us as although it has 7 seat belts, it has 6 x 3-point belts and the middle seat in the middle row has a lap belt. Used until very recently when replaced with an newer Estima (Previa) with required 7 x 3-point belts.
Taxed till end of January 2018.
The NCT expired on 25 November 2017. It failed on 3 things:
*** 1. Rear offside brake pipe
I was quoted €70 by both Advanced Pitstop and Atlas.
*** 2. Rear nearside tyre
I replaced BOTH rear tyres with brand new tyres from Advanced Pitstop (still have receipt)
*** 3. Rear axle and wishbone bushes show signs of wear on near and offside
I have NOT fixed this as I was quoted approx €450 to do this. The bushes have to be can be purchased from the UK by an OEM for £80 for the pair. However, to buy directly from Toyota Ireland these can cost €250 to the public.
I have since been told that it is quicker and cheaper to simply by the rear axle of a scrapped Previa and simply replace.
It was failure item 3, above, that pushed me to look harder for the car I had been searching for all year as I had to replace the car eitehr way. I love the car and it has served us very well. There are a few scrathes and scrapes but I think it looks very good for its age. There are no rips in the carpet or the seating. It is quite a neat car.
Model: Previa D4D (European model NOT Japanese import)
ODO: 203,270 miles
Stereo: Bluetooth after market but ALSO have original Toyota double din monochrome SAT NAV stereo
* 2 sets of remote locking keys and a valet key
* Electric windows front and back windows
* Pop up front sunroof
* Electric rear sliding sunroof
* Electric adjustable wing mirrors
* Air conditioning
* Independent front and rear climate controls
* Central locking
* Alarm and immobiliser
* Alloy wheels with locking nuts
* Reverse parking sensors
* Additional middle rear brake light
* Both rear doors are sliding
* 7 individual seats (6 x 3-point belts, 1 x lapbelt)
* All 5 rear seat fold down or can be removed giving the potential for HUGE boot space
* Lots of cubby holes for storage
* New brake discs and pads last year
* Loads of receipts, previous NCTs, tax discs etc
* Complete with logbook and vehicle registration certificate
BONUS: Will also throw in:
* Roof bars
* Large KAMEI roof box with quick release and dual side opening, as pictured on the car (a few years old but fully functional)
* Single bike roof carrier (a few years old but fully functional)
LOW price, even after adding the cost of the rear axle wishbone bushes and brake pipe, for quick sale and to pass on to someone who'll love it !