Breakfast Chef - Cork
Date Listed 26/04/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
We are recruiting for an experienced Breakfast Chef in Cork.
- To be completely accountable for the kitchen and breakfast operation
- To be experienced working in a busy kitchen and meeting demands of a busy restaurant.
- Set & maintain standards of food quality in terms of taste, presentation & service in a style, which will create an enviable reputation in the market.
- Take direction from Head Chef and work in a busy environment
- Manage the planning and implementation of new ideas and menu specifications each season, working closely with the restaurant managers and kitchen team
- 2 years previous Commis Chef or Breakfast Chef experience.
- An innovative cook who is motivated, has initiative and strong interpersonal skills
- Be a hands on pro-active team member
At Top Staff Recruitment, we are always interested in hearing from hospitality professionals who are looking for the next step in their career, working in Ireland & UK. If the position you are interested in is not listed above, we would still love to hear from you. We are confident that we will be able to find the next best fit position in working towards fulfilling your career ambitions .