Chef de Partie, 4* Hotel, Dublin
Date Listed 06/06/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Chef de Partie, 3* & 4* Hotels, Dublin North & south
We are currently recruiting for several Chef de Parties in the greater Dublin area. Our clients - 3* & 4* Hotels are looking for chefs that have the following....
- At least 2 years Chef de Partie Experience in a similar environment
- Experience within a high volume high standard kitchen
- Great team player, follow instruction & direction
- Have a willingness to work hard and learn
- Be flexible, these roles will include weekend & evening work
- Have a creative flair & be enthusiastic about producing high-quality food
- Be customer satisfaction focused
- Great knowledge of HACCP & all food compliance
These roles are a great opportunity for a Chef de Partie looking to join a great team of Chefs, learn & develop their skills. Please note that having your own transport would be an advantage as the hotels are outside the immediate City, but public transport is still an option.
Please apply with your CV to Laura.
At Top Staff Recruitment, we are always interested in hearing from hospitality professionals who are looking for the next step in their career, working in Ireland & UK. If the position you are interested in is not listed above, we would still love to hear from you. We are confident that we will be able to find the next best fit position in working towards fulfilling your career ambitions.