Chef de Partie Midleton Immediate Start
- Date Listed10/09/2021
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
We want to meet people with a passion for service, innovation and going the extra mile for both our guests and colleagues. In doing so, we offer a workplace that puts excellence and innovation at the forefront while championing a diverse and inclusive team.
We currently recruiting a Chef de Partie to join our culinary team at our award winning restaurant
The successful candidate will:
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Ideally have experience in a luxury Hotel background, be talented, creative and have a genuine passion for food.
- Be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service.
- Be standards driven and detail-orientated.
- The ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment.
- Be flexible, both early and late shift roster.
- A good command of the English Language.
- Excellent self-presentation.
- Detailed knowledge of HACCP.
- Relevant professional qualification.
- Prepare and present high-quality dishes.
- Support our Culinary management team to ensure highest standard of food is served.
- Prepare all mise en plaice for relevant menus.
- Carry out duties in accordance with health and safety.
Why work for us?
- Strong team focus and team atmosphere.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Meals and uniform are provided.
- Free parking.
- Team-building and social events organised throughout the year in line with our successful Awards and Recognition Scheme.
- Training is provided both on-the-job and through organised training seminars with both internal and external trainers.
- Excellent Salary and Benefits