- Date Listed16/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
The successful candidate will assist with leading a kitchen brigade dedicated to providing a first class service and excellent food quality to our clients.
This is very much a hands on role with both cooking and managing the unit involved.
Responsibilities will include:
- Effective and efficient management of the kitchen team.
- Preparing and presenting food to the determined specification.
- Ensuring the kitchen’s compliance with food safety legislation.
- Training and development of existing and new staff.
- Stock management.
- A proven track record as a kitchen manager/chef.
- Highly organised and flexible with an ability to work under pressure and multi-task in a busy environment.
- Fluent English.
- Minimum level 3 Food Safety Training.
- Computer Literacy.
Excellent Salary and Benefits