Coffee Shop Assistant Manager Urgent
- Date Listed21/07/2021
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Cork City Centre.
We are looking for a Coffee/Take away Manager to organize daily operations and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service.
Assistant Manager responsibilities include scheduling shifts for all staff, monitoring daily expenses and revenues and ordering supplies like coffee, milk and snacks, as needed. To be successful in this role you should have work experience with various roles in coffee shops. Also, you should be available to work during opening hours, including weekends and holidays.
Ultimately, you will help increase profitability, boost customer engagement and turn our cafe into a favorite local spot.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the cafe
- Hire and onboard wait staff.
- Train employees on drinks and snack preparation and proper use of coffee equipment.
- Coordinate with vendors and order supplies, as needed (like takeaway cups, coffee, milk and other ingredients)
- Maintain updated records of daily, weekly and monthly revenues and expenses.
- Add new menu items based on seasonality and customers’ preferences (for example vegan coffee drinks)
- Advise staff on the best ways to resolve issues with clients and deliver excellent customer service
- Ensure all cafe areas are clean and tidy
- Nurture friendly relationships with customers to increase loyalty and boost our reputation
- Have work experience as a Shift Supervisor or Assistant Manager.
- Hands-on experience with professional coffee machines.
- Availability to work within opening hours (including weekends and holidays)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage and motivate a team.
- Customer service, administration or hospitality background is a plus