Head Pastry Chef - 4* Hotel Cork
Date Listed 11/08/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
We are currently looking for an experienced Head Pastry Chef , in a luxury 4* Hotel in Cork.
- To ensure the consistent delivery of exceptional & high quality dishes in all food outlets
- Possess an ability to work with and understand seasonal produce, with a view to creating exciting new menus.
- Have a proven ability working within the Pastry Section of the kitchen working with the team on creating new pastry dishes for the restaurant's menu
- To ensure that all dishes are prepared in a timely fashion
- Constantly ensure that all dishes leaving the kitchen are prepared to the approved standards of presentation
- To adhere to HACCP procedures at all times
- To ensure that all kitchen staff observe appropriate systems of hygiene during food preparation & storage
- Have strong communication skills.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a high-end restaurant, or 4* Hotel.The role will require a strong emphasis on creativity and ability to work within a team, with a track record of developing junior staff.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Please forward your current CV for consideration and one of the team will get back to you. If you have any queries please feel free to contact us directly at 012833500.
At Top Staff Hospitality Recruitment, we are always interested in hearing from hospitality professionals who are looking for the next step in their career, working in Ireland & UK. If the position you are interested in is not listed above, we would still love to hear from you. We currently have opportunities available for Deputy General Manager; Operations Manager; Food and Beverage Manager; Restaurant Manager; Front Office Manager; Sales Manager; Sales Executive; Head Chef; Sous Chef; Revenue Manager and more. We are confident that we will be able to find the next best fit position in working towards fulfilling your career ambitions