- Date Listed26/03/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are currently recruiting for a Barista/General Assistant to be based in our head office. This role is suited to an ambitious candidate who is used to providing the highest levels of service within the hospitality industry and delivering exceptional customer service. Reporting to the Restaurant Manager this role is full time Monday to Friday and requires a customer focused personality with a passion for excellent coffee.
Candidates' responsibilities will include:
· Serve food and beverages to customers following prescribed methods of portioning, presentation and combinations in line with brand standards and answer questions about the products.
· To manage and take complete ownership of a standalone coffee bar.
· To prepare speciality hot & cold beverages to order in a timely manner adhering to the highest coffee standards.
Candidates' must possess:
· Food hygiene certificate - Level 2 desirable. However, relevant training will be provided.
· No previous experience required, but 1-2 years' experience in a food services environment desirable.