Catering Supervisor/ Manager
- Date Listed08/04/2021
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeTemporary
Supervisor/ Manager Job opportunity at a Hospital located in Dublin City Centre
Temp Agency Contract
Are you a Catering Supervisor or Manager with experience in a large facility? Then this may be the job for you! We are currently recruiting for a Catering Supervisor/ Manager for a Hospital in Dublin City Centre. Your role will be to supervise operational staff in the catering department. This is a Temporary contract for retirement cover which will be filled by our agency until the role is filled via open competition. Hours are Fulltime and Salary is in line with HSE payscale € 43,629 to €52,403 + DOE.
Simply Click Apply and send in your CV or call Charissa on 01-878-3335 for more information. If you do not have an up to date CV then send in what you have and we will update it for you!
Job Title: Catering Supervisor/ Manager Location: Dublin City Centre Salary: € 43,629 to €52,403 + DOE Hours: Fulltime & Temp Agency Contract
- Contracted hours primarily Monday to Friday with weekend cover only needed in case of emergency or other Catering Officer’s annual leave
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent post once role is advertised publicly
- Free Car Parking on-site
- Staff Canteen
- Minimum of 2 Years Catering supervisor/management experience
- Degree in Management - Catering/ Hospitality
- Excellent working knowledge of HACCP systems and personnel management essential
- You have experience working in a fast-paced kitchen
- Knowledge of SAP, ordering, account managing and reporting
Click Apply and send us your CV or call Charissa on (01) 878 3335 for more information. You can also send your CV to email@example.com
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.