Chef de Partie - 5* Hotel Dublin City Centre
Date Listed 03/08/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Chef de Partie for a leading Dublin 5* Hotel.
- Producing high quality meals consistently
- Assisting the team in the daily running of the kitchen, demonstrating required skills, whilst working well within a team.
- Assisting the kitchen's Head Chef and Sous Chef in maintaining high levels of quality, service, presentation and cleanliness
- Full responsibility for all culinary dishes that are prepared in the required section
- Ensuring the highest quality standards in the kitchen
- Enforcing strict health and hygiene standards in the kitchen
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Experience as a Chef de Partie in a busy kitchen environment
- Fine dining experience
- HACCP qualified
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Please forward your current CV for consideration and one of the team will get back to you. If you have any queries please feel free to contact us directly at 012833500.
At Top Staff Hospitality Recruitment, we are always interested in hearing from hospitality professionals who are looking for the next step in their career, working in Ireland & UK. If the position you are interested in is not listed above, we would still love to hear from you. We currently have opportunities available for Deputy General Manager; Operations Manager; Food and Beverage Manager; Restaurant Manager; Front Office Manager; Sales Manager; Sales Executive; Head Chef; Sous Chef; Revenue Manager and more hotel jobs. We are confident that we will be able to find the next best fit position in working towards fulfilling your career ambitions.