Chef de Partie for the Greenery Restaurant Malahide
Date Listed 08/09/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Chef de Partie is required for The Greenery Restaurant Malahide.
Our Restaurant is opened 7 days a week.
Please note this is a full time position and an immediate start.
Applicant must have an understanding of fresh quality produce and the ability to learn quickly. All food is prepared on site and we pride ourselves on our excellent quality.
- Being organised and maintaining high levels of detail at all times
- Reporting directly to the Head Chef.
- Providing a high quality of food preparation.
- Ensuring a clean, safe and tidy working environment at all times.
- Ensuring a smooth operation of food between the kitchen and the restaurant.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven experience in all areas of the kitchen including pastry.
- Ability to demonstrate flair, creativity and skill in the kitchen.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work in a busy environment and as part of a team.
- Proven ability to deal with an extremely high volume of food output.
- Have excellent communication & organisational skills including fluent English.
- Must have up to date HACCP qualification.
- Ability to maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
- Full flexibility with regards to working hours.
- Hourly rate DOE & negotiable.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Malahide, Co. Dublin
- Hospitality: 4 years
Please email full CV to email@example.com