Chef De Partie
Date Listed 24/06/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
As a Chef De Partie you are responsible supporting the Head Chef in a busy kitchen delivering consistently high-quality food, handle food orders.
Ensures the highest standards and consistent quality in food preparation and keeps up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques.
Chef de Partie Duties and Responsibilities:
- Takes care of daily food preparation and duties to meet the standard and the quality set by the Restaurant.
- Coordinates daily tasks with the Head Chef.
- Able to estimate the daily production needs and checking the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Daily feedback collection and reporting of issues as they arise.
- Carry out any other duties as required by management.