Chef Indian Cuisine
- Date Listed20/06/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Press Up Entertainment Group is Ireland’s leading hospitality group. With over 40 Venues in the Hospitality and Leisure industry and over 1,500 people on our team, there are great opportunities for advancement across the Group. We are committed to building careers for our best and brightest across all roles. With our continued expansion there is a constant stream of new openings and great prospects for those with drive and ambition.
We are currently seeking a Chef de Partie to join the team atDoolally Indian Restaurant, Press Up Entertainment Group's newest venue opening in July.If you are a passionate Chef and have a strong background in Indian Cuisine, then we would love to hear from you.
- Available to work flexible hours; 5 over 7 days.
- To work as part of the kitchen team and to carry out all duties as assigned by the Head Chef and/or Sous Chef.
- To follow all agreed food quality & hygiene standards.
- To adhere to HACCP procedures at all times.
- To work in accordance with Health & Safety legislation and to report any faults to equipment to the manager/supervisor.
- Prepare all ingredients for service to the required standard, ensuring controlled wastage.
- To ensure all special requests made by guests are met.
- To prepare dishes to the required specifications.
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Must have previous experience as an Indian Cuisine Chef.
- Experience using Tandoor Clay Oven
- Be passionate about food.
- Knowledge and familiarity with HACCP.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service.
- Excellent grooming standards.
- Fluent level of spoken and written English essential
- Valid Irish Working Visa
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Level headed/sensible and consistent in nature, trustworthy and reliable
- Ability to work flexibly under pressure with a good sense of humour
- Approachable with excellent people skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- High level of initiative
- Ability to multitask
- Continual training and development
- Career progression within the Group
- Press Up Entertainment privilege card, entitling you to many discounts across our 40+ venues
- The Press Up Social Club which organises regular fun-filled activities and gatherings for teams across the group
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: €28,000.00 to €32,000.00 /year