Chefs-all levels in Dublin
- Date Listed16/06/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeTemporary
CHEFS !!!! Do you want to earn extra cash?
Would you like to get paid for every hour you work? Casual and Full Time Chef Jobs Available in Dublin
Whether you are looking for 1-2 days or 5-6 days per week, we have work for you! We have a wide range of temporary and permanent Chefs Jobs at all levels in a variety of high volume, fine dining restaurants, hotels and contract catering across all areas of Dublin. Whether you are between jobs, already working part time or looking for a few extra hours to save for a special occasion or holiday, we have plenty of opportunities for you to earn a great hourly rate. All experience levels are welcome and having worked in all sections would be an advantage. While working as a Temp Chef with our company, our Permanent Recruiters who are actively looking for staff could offer you a full time position.
At Excel Recruitment for Chef Jobs we are offering
· Excellent Rates of Pay
· Plenty of hours available / Daytime / Evenings / Nights + Weekends
· Working in a fast and exciting environment.
· May lead to full time position
· Flexibility around annual leave.
· Paid Weekly.
· €14.00 to €18.00 per hour
Chef Jobs Dublin Requirements
· Experience as a Chef in a fast paced kitchen
· Full-Service restaurant kitchen experience is desired
· Adjust to high pressure situations in a busy kitchen
· Conduct yourself professionally at all times while setting the standard for all team members
· Express ideas and convey information clearly, effectively and professionally
· Strong communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
Chef Jobs Dublin Responsibilities
· Prepare all food items to order as requested within specified time limits
· Wash and clean raw food products and set up for service
· Prepare portions meat, fish and poultry
· Prepare desserts and cakes when required
· Minimise waste
· Label all food items for food safety and shelf-life standards and follow HACCP procedures
· Comply with food safety and temperature standards
· Keep the kitchen area neat, clean and sanitary
· Stock control of food items in your section according to specifications
If you would like to apply for this Chef Jobs in Dublin please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please visit www.excelrecruitment.ie for similar live jobs.
If you have experience in the Hotel and Catering Industry and are looking for a new challenge, mail a CV to Gerard@excelrecruitment.com