Chefs All Grades Dublin City Centre and North Dublin
- Date Listed29/07/2021
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Recruitment Needs Consulting has partnered with a leading Hospitality Brands in Dublin City and North County Dublin (Malahide and Portmarnock) and they are currently on the lookout for Various CHEF ROLES. They are on the lookout for a Junior Sous Chef, Senior Chef De Partie and Breakfast Chefs for this wonderful 4 Star Hotel Properties based in Dublin City Centre and North County Dublin
OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE;
- ·To ensure that all company systems, procedures and standards are adhered to.
- ·To ensure that all menu items are prepared according to menu specifications
- ·Display excellent attention to detail, maintaining the highest standards in food production, presentation and taste
- ·Must have full knowledge of HACCP regulations and ensure this is maintained each day
- ·Passion for producing high-quality food and delivering exemplary service
- ·Enforcing strict health and hygiene standards in the kitchen
- ·Resolving any problems that may arise within your designated section.
- ·Directing and overseeing chefs in their section in preparing, cooking, and presentation of dishes.
- ·Candidates should be able to demonstrate creativity and skill in the Kitchen.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Ability to work in a pressured environment
- Attention to detail in relation to food service
- Commitment to Health & Safety within the workplace
- A willingness to learn and develop their career further
- Full time availability with flexibility to working a variety of shifts.
- Experience within a similar role within a Hotel Kitchen environment will be an advantage.
- ·Must have previous Irish Hotel Experience in a 4/5-Star hotel food preparation experience
- Fluent English both written and oral.