CHEFS OF ALL GRADES REQUIRED D2
- Date Listed29/09/2018
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Chef's of all grades required for venue Dublin 2....
This role is full time 39 working hours per week, five days over seven, Fexiblity with time off and holidays is always strived for to ensure a satisfactory work life balance for all employees.
Excellent communication and a positve attitude are key attributes for the role.
- The preparation of quality food to a high standard for the relevant section assigned to.
- Complying with all haccp / hygiene regulations
- Assist Head Chef and Sous Chefs with menu preparations.
- Be creative and passionate about food and willing to put ideas forward particulary when preparing for vip and high profile events.
Training & Promotion
Regular training is carried out to ensure skills and statutory hygiene regulations are kept up to date and current with industry and legislation.
Promotion opportunities always offered to internal candiates to further develop their career within the Company when positions are available.
- Excellent Salary for successful candidate D.O.E