Duty Manager 4* Hotel Dublin
Date Listed 09/05/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Duty Manager - 4* Hotel, North County Dublin
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years previous duty management experience in a hotel and will be able to demonstrate how they have contributed to running and improving the quality and efficiency of the hotel.
What will I be doing?
Responsibilities of this role include:
- To oversee assigned Departments of the Hotel
- To ensure appropriate levels of customer care are delivered at all times.
- To ensure a consistent standard of presentation in all areas.
- To ensure SOP’s are adhered to and service standards are consistent.
- To ensure there is effective and appropriate supervision in areas of responsibility at all time.
- To ensure there is effective and appropriate levels of customer care from staff at all times.
- To hold daily briefings in areas of responsibility to ensure effective communication with HOD’s.
- To oversee and monitor daily staff levels in assigned Departments of the Hotel.
- Plan and manage holidays in areas of responsibility and provide holiday cover for the HOD’s.
- To ensure uniform standards in all Departments.
- Implement training as required as per the SOP’s.
- To attend meetings and training as required.
- Carry out opening and closing procedures of a shift.
- Maintain Management presence throughout the Department.
What are we looking for?
- We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking individual with a strong commitment to quality, high standards, service and customer care.
- Solid Duty Management experience gained from large, leisure / corporate 4* or 5* Hotel properties is essential.
- Excellent attention to detail and focus on customer service is required as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work within a team environment
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Please forward your current CV for consideration and one of the team will get back to you. If you have any queries please feel free to contact us directly on 017383951.
At Top Staff Hospitality Recruitment, we are always interested in hearing from hospitality professionals who are looking for the next step in their career, working in Ireland & UK. If the position you are interested in is not listed above, we would still love to hear from you. We currently have opportunities available for Deputy General Manager; Operations Manager; Food and Beverage Manager; Restaurant Manager; Front Office Manager; Sales Manager; Sales Executive; Head Chef; Sous Chef; Reception Manager; Duty Manager; Revenue Manager; Marketing Executive and more hospitality jobs. We are confident that we will be able to find the next best fit position in working towards fulfilling your career ambitions.