Executive Housekeeper - Channel Islands
Date Listed 07/07/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
We are currently recruiting for an experienced full-time Executive Housekeeper for our fantastic client, a stunning Boutique Hotel property located on the Channel Islands.
The successful applicant must have previous experience in a similar position, excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as a proven ability to lead and motivate staff. The ideal candidate will be passionate about their career whilst possessing a real drive in taking the next stage in their career within this beautiful Hotel establishment.
Duties will include:
- Delegating duties to the Accommodation team, to ensure all floors and work areas are covered
- Rostering staff in accordance with business levels and budgetary constraints
- Is well organised and has excellent communication skills.
- Checking your allocated guest rooms thoroughly in line with high standards set out
- Recording any maintenance issues and following up with the maintenance team to ensure repairs are dealt with promptly
- Monitoring and supervising the public area cleaning and pool area cleaning
- Previous 4/5 Star hotel experience in Accommodation / Housekeeping Manager role is essential to be considered for this role.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Please forward your current CV for consideration and we will get back to you.