Experienced kitchen assistant with drivers license
- Date Listed09/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Full and Part-time Positions available.
A young and highly motivated kitchen assistant to join the company at a crucial time as the business grows. Excellent opportunity to join a small but fast-growing business and learn about a food-based start-up in Ireland. Includes outdoor work throughout the summer to suit a candidate who enjoys working outside as well as in a kitchen.
instagram/gourmetkitchen9 for more about what we do.
- Ability to work with others
- Must be able to think on your feet and enjoy a challenge as every week we are catering in a different situation.
- Must be happy to work under management and follow guidelines.
- Basic Food Prep
- H.A.C.C.P. management
- Driving to and setting up a food truck at events.
- Catering for a range of services,including a lot of wedding catering.
Necessary to apply
- Full EU drivers License
- Fluent English
- 2 years minimum experience in professional kitchens.
Pay: €11.50 - 12.50/Hour and starts at the beginning of May.
- Seasonality: Option to work for only 5 Months a year.
- Exotic working locations: We cater for weddings on various beautiful locations around the country. - - Current bookings for 2018 include catering on a private island and weddings in West Cork, Donegal, Sligo, Galway and Wexford as well as various Music Festivals.
Job Type: Full-time
- Professional Kitchen: 3 years (Required)
- Dublin (Preferred)
- Eu drivers license
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: €11.50 to €12.50 /hour