Food Truck seeks Chef with full clean drivers license
- Date Listed09/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
A young and highly motivated chef to join the company at a crucial time as the business grows. The company is growing fast and needs a skilled chef to help run a food truck and prep kitchen. Excellent opportunity to join a small but fast-growing business and learn about a food-based start-up in Ireland. Includes outdoor work throughout the summer to suit a candidate who enjoys working outside as well as in a kitchen.
See www.thegourmetkitchen.ie / instagram/gourmetkitchen9 for more about what we do.
- Ability to work with others
- Must be able to think on your feet and enjoy a challenge as every week we are catering in a different situation.
- Must be happy to work under management and follow guidelines.
- Managing and training staff
- H.A.C.C.P. management
- Driving to and setting up a food truck at events.
- Catering for a range of services, including a lot of wedding catering.
- Cash handling
Necessary to apply
- Full EU drivers License
- Fluent English
- 4 years minimum experience in professional kitchens.
Pay: €15/Hour and starts at the beginning of May.
- Seasonality: Option to work for only 5 Months a year.
- Exotic working locations: We cater for weddings on various beautiful locations around the country. - - Current bookings for 2018 include catering on a private island and weddings in West Cork, Donegal, Sligo, Galway and Wexford as well as various Music Festivals.
Job Type: Full-time in MAY - SEPTEMBER and part-time in winter.
Salary: €14.00 to €15.00 /hour