Head Chef - Drumcondra
Date Listed 23/06/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
About Restaurant 104
- A popular bistro style local restaurant in Drumcondra, Dublin 9.
- Serving food from 9 am to 10pm - (No late nights).
- Serving breakfast, lunch, brunch and dinner – 7 days.
- Great working environment.
- Great work life balance
- Produce a variety of dishes to the highest standards of preparation, production and presentation.
- Management of stock.
- Ensuring all HACCP is kept up to date.
- Menu planning.
- Costings / Gross profit planning on dishes.
- Staff management, training and development.
- Ideally 2-3 years’ experience as a head chef or an experienced sous chef who would like to step up to take more responsibilities as a head chef.
- Produce high quality food
- Be able to work under pressure and manage a team
- Fluency in spoken and written English essential
- Salary Negotiable
- This is a full-time position with very flexible hours determined by a weekly rota.
- 10 minutes from city centre
- No late nights.
- Great working environment
To Apply, send your CV in strictest confidence
Interviewing in June for July start
Add to Watchlist