You might be interested in these similar ads
Commis Chef, 4* Hotel, Dublin NorthOur client, a 4* Hotel in Dublin are looking to recruit Commis Chefs to join their dynamic kitchen team. This is an opportunity to become part of & learn, develop your skills & progress within a strong passionate team.Job RequirementsMust have at least 1 year experience in a similar role.Ability/experience to work in high volume kitchen & under pressure.Creative ...
Head Chef Main Responsibilities:The Head Chef will manage the kitchen and the team, full accountability for the smooth operation of the kitchenDevelop menus and create recipes in line with the hotels food conceptWill maintain high levels of cleanliness and have a thorough knowledge of food safety systemsWorks closely with Chefs to ensure correct preparation and delivery times are kept and food qu ...
Head Chef - Dublin Restaurant & BarMy client, a high volume Restaurant & Bar is seeking an an experienced Head Chef to join their dynamic team. The successful applicant will be required to support and assist the Executive Head Chef by overseeing the day-to-day culinary operations, including training, supervising staff and monitoring food quality. They are seeking a hands on proactive chef capable ...
Commis Chef & Chef de Partie - Pastry & Banquets Is BLU for you? Do you crave the taste of success? Say Yes I Can! because here at the Radisson Blu St Helen's Hotel we’re looking for foodies just like you! At Radisson Blu Hotels, we stand out together as one team and make memorable moments for our guests. Do you boil over with passion for cooking and is leadership the spice of your life? ...
We are looking for SECOND PIZZA CHEF with previous experience in a similar role that are passionate about producing high quality pizzas. There is No morning food preparation in the store, all food coming freshly prepared from production kitchen. We are only looking for people who have an excellent attitude, are team players, have a positive outlook and can achieve the highest standards in b ...
Catering Assistant Jobs in Dublin Excel Recruitment are currently recruiting experienced Catering Assistants and Kitchen Staff to join our team of temporary, casual staff. Our temporary team work on a casual basis in some of the top restaurants, hotels, and catering and HSE units around Dublin. These Catering Assistant jobs offer excellent flexibility to work around family or other commitments, ...
The Lucky Duck, 43 Aungier Street Dublin 2, are currently looking to hire a new Head Chef. We are looking for someone who has previous experience working as a Head Chef or Sous Chef. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to grow their career in a rapidly expanding company.Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesLead the kitchen operations.Implement and individualise menu strategies.Lead and ...
Date Listed 03/04/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Our Client a Country House Hotel with a 4**** AA Rosette Restaurant are looking to employ a Head Chef.
Candidate & Role Requirements:
- Looking for a Head Chef who has an excellent background in the four or five star market.
- Strong kitchen management skills required while carrying out this role.
- Able to bring latest food trends to this hotel.
- Able to grow and bring a team together to produce an excellent standard of food throughout this busy property.
- Strong creativity and innovation required when implementing new menu concepts.
- Strong people management skills a must.
- Excellent attention to detail required when carrying out your role.
- Managing the smooth day to day running a small operation.
- Strong kitchen manager required.
- Able to develop the existing team while growing the kitchen brigade.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Excellent understanding of the latest food trends in the current market.
- Real food enthusiast.
- Preparing fresh produce for a busy operation. .
- Proven track record managing a busy multi-operation establishment.
- Creating new food concept while keeping what works on the current menu.
- Foodies background a plus as this hotel is looking to go in a different food direction.
- Working five over seven days.
- Excellent working week.
- Excellent Salary and bonuses