Kitchen Assistant Job Dublin
- Date Listed23/05/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeCasual
Kitchen Assistant Jobs Dublin
Excel Recruitment are looking for excellent Kitchen Assistants to work in permanent and temporary positions throughout Dublin. Excel are dealing with high profile clients who are looking for very strong Catering Assistants with excellent experience to work in Dublin. Here at Excel we have flexibility, excellent working hours, good pay and plenty of hours available.
Kitchen Assistant Job Dublin requirements
· HACCP and Manual Handling Training an advantage
· Must have excellent English
· Experience working as a Kitchen Assistant in a Restaurant or Canteen environment
· Ability to work under pressure
· Excellent time management skills
Kitchen Assistant Job Dublin responsibilities
· Helping the chefs get ready for service by preparing food.
· Kitchen Assistants may be expected to peel, trim or wash food so it is ready to be cooked
· Assist with set up and service of food counter
· Keep the area of the kitchen, its surrounds and equipment clean at all times
· Helping to serve meals to customers
· Be prepared to carry out any additional duties as directed
If you would like to apply for these Catering Assistant Job in Dublin please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please visit www.excelrecruitment.ie for similar live jobs.
If you have experience in the Hotel and Catering Industry and are looking for a new challenge, mail a CV to email@example.com