Kitchen Manager - Dublin Restaurant
Date Listed 15/06/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
A Restaurant in Dublin are inviting applications for the position of Kitchen Manager to oversee the operation and administration of a popular South Dublin Italian Restaurant.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the quality of food is to company standard, resolving any issues at the earliest opportunity.
- HACCP procedures are strictly observed and that the kitchen is kept clean, organised and that HACCP records are kept and maintained.
- All equipment and utensils are maintained
- Train and develop all the kitchen team.
- Promote and uphold teamwork and create a harmonious working environment
- Create and maintain a great customer experience for all guests.
- All stock and ingredients are maintained to par level.
- Monitor food wastage and address any issues where necessary.
MINIMUM Candidate Requirements:
- Experience as a Senior Chef in a casual Italian style restaurant would be an advantage.
- Fluent English; both written and spoken.
- HACCP certification from a recognised source.
This opportunity is available for immediate start and carries a salary of up to 40k PA.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you.