Date Listed 06/12/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Temporary
Experienced Kitchen Porters Required For Work In Dublin
Experienced Kitchen Porters Required for work in buys catering units across Dublin.
The successful candidates will be required to join a friendly and motivated kitchen team.
Stamp 2 or Part Time Visas are not eligible for this role as its working hours are without restrictions.
· You must have at least one year’s experience working as a kitchen porter.
· Excellent English both written and verbal.
· People person and well presented.
· Experience in heavy duty pot wash.
· Experience in deep clean systems.
· Excellent knowledge of the food industry.
· Ability to adapt to working in new environments.
· Must have two working references.
· Valid work permits to work full time in Ireland with no restrictions.
· Must be flexible with working hours and willing to travel to various locations
· Day to day cleaning of the kitchen.
· Setting up for Breakfast, Lunch and dinner.
· Making sure the kitchen and floors are kept clean at all time
· Following all HACCP procedures.
· Goods in and goods out.
· To ensure that food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
· Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
· HACCP & Manual handling training
· Experience working in excellent catering units.