- Date Listed17/05/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Mao restaurants have been the top Asian restaurant chain in Dublin for over 20 years and now we are delighted to bring our extensive range of Asian and Thai cuisine direct to your home.
You will assist the chefs in the day-to-day operation, ensuring Service Standards and Brand Standards are being delivered on consistently. You will be fully conversant with all menus and the specific demands. We emphasize authentic Asian cuisine and innovative menus. If you are interested in joining our team, please apply.Full time, part time position available, full training will be provided - no experience required. Great opportunity to start a career as a chef.
Candidates must be:
- Ambitious- Ready to make the next step on the career ladder
- Honest, hardworking and team player
- Work well under pressure
- Have the ability to communicate in English
- Have a keen interest in Asian Cuisine
A successful candidate will be responsible for:
- food preparation
- line cooking
- HACCP compliance
- stock controls
- quality control and consistency
- Good understanding of Food Safety regulations.
- Wok experience required but not essential as full training will be provided
- Shift work and flexibility are required for this position.