Date Listed 01/08/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Temporary
Kitchen porters required with Noel Recruitment
We are now recruiting experienced kitchen porters for our key clients based in County Dublin. This is on a temporary basis but will be full time for the right applicant.
You will be placed into a fully functioning kitchen with a supportive team and a flexible work life balance. Candidates will be booked on a shift basis for our clients and will work on a rota each week.
We are Noel Recruitment have 20+ years with matching our candidates with our clients and are looking forward to helping you with your next opportunity. If you meet the below requirements,
You will be expected to have a good level of English in order to understand the role and its duties and requirements, to be considered for the role you will need the following.
• PPS number
• Bank account
• Valid and unrestricted work visa
• Passport & second ID
• C.V & with references
• Manual handling certificate
• Food safety certificate
• Good level of English
• Previous experience within a kitchen
• Day to day cleaning of the kitchen.
• Following all HACCP procedures.
Ensuring the storeroom remains organised.
• Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
Making sure work surfaces, floors and walls are always clean and sanitised
• Collecting and washing up pots and pans.
• Cleaning crockery & cutlery and ensuring food preparation sites are clean and ready
• Following instruction by site management.
If you meet the requirements and can handle the responsibilities above we would love to hear from you. Please email your C.V to email@example.com or call (01) 677 9332 for a confidential chat.
*only candidates who meet the above requirements will be selected for interview*
Add to Watchlist