Kitchen Supervisor Required - Fresh the Good Food Market, Camden Street.
- Date Listed24/06/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Kitchen Supervisor Required.
Please forward CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
The position will be 5/7 days, 45/50 hours (Rostered) per week and will be a mixture of evenings and mornings depending on business.
The ideal candidate will need:
- Strong time management skills with an ability to multitask, cooking several dishes/ components at a time.
- Strict adherence to recipe cards and portioning techniques.
- Strong leadership skills; ability to delegate and organise the department in the absence of the Head Chef.
- A keen eye with an attention to detail. Consistency is everything.
- Monitoring, Ordering, Rotation and Storing of all goods needed for the completion of all tasks. - Previous experience would be a plus.
- HACCP control and monitoring.
- Waste control and monitoring
- Organising of the daily and weekly cleaning schedules
- Above all, the person must display a hands-on approach to tasks, be highly organised, and also be prepared to take on more responsibilities as business grows.
Add to Watchlist