Part Time Kitchen Porter/ Cleaner job
Date Listed 22/05/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Part-Time
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Kitchen Porter Mon-Fri between 11AM-3pM
Looking for a Kitchen Porter who has:-
• great listening and speaking skills
• friendly attitude
• Day to day cleaning of the kitchen including work surfaces, floors and walls are always clean and sanitised
• Collecting and washing up pots and pans –
• Cleaning crockery & cutlery and ensuring food preparation sites are clean and ready
• Following all HACCP procedures.
• Ensuring the storeroom remains organised.
• Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
• Proven work experience as a kitchen porter - Knowledge of food industry.
• Professional level of English communication skill (written and verbal).
• Experience in heavy duty pot wash and deep cleaning.
• Time management and organizational skills highly required.
• Excellent Customer and personal service standards.
• Up to date Food safety and Manual handling certificate an advantage
Valid work permit is required for this position. (GNIB Stamp 4 or EU citizenship)
Please note as these hours may vary this position would probably not be suitable for students