- Date Listed27/09/2020
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Ensure all dishes are prepared in a timely fashion.
- Ensure all dishes leaving the kitchen are prepared to the approved standard of presentation.
- Avoid unnecessary wastage, to observe proper portion planning and control and to act in a cost effective, responsible manner.
- Ensure excellent food hygiene practice is observed from storage through to preparation and service.
- Ensure HACCP compliance within the kitchen.
- Ensure the kitchen equipment is in working order; report any maintenance issues to your supervisor.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Experience with Asian cuisine is desirable but not essential
- chef/cook experience
- Must be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service
- Must have the ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Must be flexible with regards to hours
- Must have a good command of the English Language
- Must have excellent self-presentation
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Add to Watchlist