- Date Listed15/09/2020
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Duties and responsibilities
- Prepare mis-en-place as required.
- Prepare and present food to Company standards as instructed by your Manager.
- Ensure correct portion control as instructed by your Manager.
- Operate with a cost effective approach that will not damage the quality of the product provided.
- Purchase costs to be monitored and kept in line with budget.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the rest of the Kitchen Team and those in other areas as required in order to provide a smooth and efficient service.
- Assist with menu designs that are popular, stylish and sell well, as well as group menus that win us business and meet and exceed the wishes of clients.
- Keeping equipment costs as low as possible, managing the overall maintenance and service program for your section and keeping all equipment properly cleaned and maintained.
- Carrying out regular stock takes to ensure costs are controlled and that all stocks
- Ensure that product is served each day with extreme consistency and reliability, that the appearance, portions, temperature, seasonings, ingredients, and presentation are always the same.
- That the speed and coordination of food preparation in the kitchen delivers the food for the customers quickly, completely, and in the appropriate order.
- Adhere to all HACCP and other legal standards as well as keeping all records, certifications and licenses up to date.
Add to Watchlist