Chef de Partie (Senior) - Bistro (€32K)
Date Listed 12/07/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
We are currently seeking a talented Senior Chef de Partie to join an amazing and award winning kitchen.
A key factor of the role will require the candidate to be enthusiastic about working with fresh ingredients whilst working at a fast pace, producing high quality food. A key component of the role will require the successful candidate to be confident and competent with high volume and to be autonomous in their approach to their duties.
- 2+ years relevant experience as a Senior Chef de Partie
- Experience working with seafood
- Fine dining and high volume experience
- Fluent English
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Key responsibilities will Include:
- Working with high quality and fresh ingredients.
- Assisting the Head Chef in the daily running of the kitchen.
- Assisting and delegating duties to the kitchen's Chef de Parties and Commis Chefs when required
- There is an excellent package on offer for the right candidate and salary will depend on experience.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Please forward your current CV for consideration and one of the team will get back to you. If you have any queries please feel free to contact us directly at 012833500.
At Top Staff Hospitality Recruitment, we are always interested in hearing from hospitality professionals who are looking for the next step in their career, working in Ireland & UK. If the position you are interested in is not listed above, we would still love to hear from you. We currently have opportunities available for Deputy General Manager; Operations Manager; Food and Beverage Manager; Restaurant Manager; Front Office Manager; Sales Manager; Sales Executive; Head Chef; Sous Chef; Revenue Manager and more. We are confident that we will be able to find the next best fit position in working towards fulfilling your career ambitions