Junior Sous Chef
- Date Listed06/03/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Competitive Salary
- Progression to Head Chef level within the business
- Subsidised meals
- Structured and balanced working hours
- Excellent working environment
- 2+ years experience at Sous Chef level
- A passion for all things Culinary
- Experience working in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Deliver excellent standard and presentation of all food offerings
- Coach team to develop through the business
- Work with suppliers on Food Costings
- Menu development skills
- Excellent numerical ability
- Manage the overheads to achieve food cost and labour targets.
- Develop Food cost controls through usage, waste control, portion control etc.
- Staff recruitment, training & development.
- Product development
- HACCP System & Records.
- Food quality auditing and monitoring, cleanliness monitoring.
- Food merchandising, display and presentation.
- Menu planning, cooking trails, tastings.
- Monitor sales analysis and market trends.