Senior Chefs - Connacht
Date Listed 26/06/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
We are currently seeking talented Senior Chefs to join some amazing and award winning kitchen teams. This fantastic opportunity presents the successful candidate with the next step in their career within a fantastic property.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious individual who works effectively as part of a team.
A key factor of the role will require the candidate to be enthusiastic about working with fresh ingredients whilst working at a fast pace, producing high-quality food. A key component of the role will require the successful candidate to be confident and competent with high volume and to be autonomous in their approach to their duties.
- 2+ years relevant experience as a Senior Chef de Partie/ Sous Chef.
- Experience in both fine dining, banqueting, and high volume.
- Fluent English
- Ability to lead a team in the absence of the Head Chef
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Key responsibilities will Include:
- Producing high-quality meals from fresh ingredients.
- Assisting the Head Chef in the daily running of the kitchen.
- Assisting and delegating duties to the kitchen's Chef de Parties and Commis Chefs when required
There is an excellent package on offer for the right candidate and salary will depend on experience.
At Top Staff Recruitment, we are always interested in hearing from hospitality professionals who are looking for the next step in their career, working in Ireland & UK. If the position you are interested in is not listed above, we would still love to hear from you. We are confident that we will be able to find the next best-fit position in working towards fulfilling your career ambitions.