Chef De Partie €13-€14ph (Inch-Seasonal)
- Date Listed29/05/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
- To prepare all foods as requested by the Head Chef
- Assist in the compiling of menus, as required
- To help control stock and waste through cost conscious cooking.
- Deliveries are properly checked and stored.
- Stock is constantly monitored and rotated where necessary
- Adhere to cleanliness rules and routines to prevent food spoilage and waste
- Be fully conversant and comply with current up to date health& safety, HACCP, hygiene, fire and security regulations and procedures
- To be flexible with your time if and when required by Head Chef
- Ensure a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming
- To carry out any other duties when requested by Head Chef.
- Great initiative who can work on their own or as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You can prioritise what needs to be done.
- A real foodie chef who takes pride in their work.
Job Type: Full-time
- HACCP: 1 year (Preferred)
- Chef: 2 years (Preferred)
Add to Watchlist