Chef de Partie
Date Listed 02/06/2017
Job Type Full-Time
Calling all Chef de Parties! The following is a Job spec that may be of interest to you
Red Chair Recruitment are currently recruiting a number of Chef de Partie positions, for our clients, who are some of the leading hotels based in Killarney, County Kerry.
Our clients who are 4 and 5 Star hotels, are renowned for providing the highest quality of cuisine and hospitality, and excel in customer service.
- In charge of a section in the kitchen i.e. Sauce, Meat, Fish, Grill, Hot / Cold Larder, Garnish, Pastry
- Duties also include food ordering for the section (possibly assisting with stock counting), food safety & hygiene files / procedures along with involvement in menu planning for dishes directly prepared by the section.
- Minimum of 2 years’ Quality Experience in a Similar Background, with a genuine interest and natural flair in the Craftsmanship of Cooking essential
- Must have a proven appreciation & ability to cook from scratch using quality produce
- We need an energetic, active Chef de Partie who leads by example, who constantly trains, monitors, motivates & educates staff
The salary and benefits for this position will be determined according to the experience of the person appointed.