Chef de partie
- Date Listed29/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
This award winning restaurant can be found at the heart of Dingle’s centre. The owner and chéf, Martin Bealin, has spent 15 years working and studying in restaurants around the globe, returning in 1997 to open global village, serving tempting and unique dishes created from locally sourced and environmentally sustainable produce - local vegetables, beef and lamb from local farmers and fish, fresh off the boats in Dingle’s quay - building up a sophisticated repertoire that has won the respect of visitors and locals alike - recommended in the michelin guide and the bridgestone top 100 restaurants.
The tastefully decorated interior and personal service makes for a memorable meal, whether you are celebrating a special occasion or just indulging in a little gastronomic exploration The Global Village is one of Dingle’s main culinary attractions.
The Global Village are seeking a Chef de Partie, you will be working very closely with the Head Chef; Joseph McGrattan, ensuring that food production meets and exceeds customer expectation at all times.
We are seeking someone who has
- Previous Chef de Partie experience from a fine dining establishment
- A creative and passionate approach to the production of food
- Will contribute to menu creation
- Someone who takes great pride in producing high quality food at all times
- Ideally someone with seafood experience
- Someone who will ensure consistency in quality of dishes at all times
The Global Village restaurant is now open for the summer season. Closing date for applications is 15th May