Date Listed 25/05/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
About the Restaurant:
Hidden Valley Restaurant Limited T/A Camile Thai is a busy Thai Restaurant located in Limerick. Specialising in contemporary, healthy Thai food, Camile focuses on quality and transparency of our food for our guests offering a whole range of dishes to match all tastes.
Description of the Employment:
The head chef roles are crucial in ensuring the smooth running of Camile Thai Restaurant. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Supervise and coordinate activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation.
· Train and instruct cooks and workers in proper food preparation procedures.
· Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene and health & safety. Implementing HACCP scheme and necessary paper work done.
· Responsible for ordering of all ingredients from suppliers.
· Monitor food preparation and methods. Evaluate information against standards.
· Weigh, measure and mix ingredients, season and cook food according to recipes or personal judgment.
· Ensure that efficient stock control procedures are in place and adhered to.
· Inspect supplies, equipment and work areas to ensure conformance to health standards. Responsible for cleaning duties and relevant paperwork process.
· Determine production schedules and staff’s working time requirements, in conjunction with manager.
· Manage the relationship between restaurant staff and manager.
No. of Hours Per Week - 39 hours per week
Annual Remuneration - €30,000
Location of Employment - Camile Thai Restaurant, Parkway Retail Park, Dublin Road, Limerick.
Offer of Employment Made By - Hidden Valley Restaurant Limited T/A Camile Thai on behalf of Michael Hughes (Director)
No. of Positions – 2.
· Candidates will be passionate about food with 2-3 years of experience in busy, fast-paced Thai food restaurant.
· Previous experience in food hygiene is essential.
· Proven ability to work in a busy environment and as part of a team.
· Ability to maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene and health & safety.
· Proficient in all technical areas of kitchen is mandatory.
· Good team player with excellent organisation and communication skills – Capable of interacting well with customers.
· Flexibility around working days/hours.
Interested and eligible candidates can forward your CV to Michael Hughes at email@example.com