Chef de Partie, Dundalk, Louth
- Date Listed25/11/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeGraduate
Chef de Partie & Commis Chef, Dundalk, Co. Louth
We are currently recruiting for junior Chefs & Chef de Parties for our client, a new Restaurant / Gastro Bar in Co. Louth. This is an excellent opportunity to join a property that has an amazing culinary vision & become part of a driven / successful team. As this is a new opening, it holds many future possibilities for career progression & professional development.
Prerequisites for this position include:
- Previous Chef experience
- Previous 3*/4*/5* Hotel or Bistro / Restaurant experience
- Bistro/Brasserie/Bar Food type operations
- Genuinely passionate about food & ingredients
- A creative flair with excellent presentation skills
- A chef that can bring new ideas, new dishes, new menus, specials to the property
- A problem solver and can think ‘outside the box’
- Strives for perfection while executing excellent cuisine
- A team player
- Willing to work hard to achieve success
te interview and immediate start to successful candidate
So you want a new move, a fresh start? Apply now!
We thank you applying for this position currently being sourced by The Noel Group.
Please apply with a current up to date CV to also include the name, contact and number of two referees for registration purposes.
All candidates MUST have legal status to work in Ireland as no work permits are issued by the Irish government for this particular position
View all our vacancies on www.noelgroup.ie